Airs on streetboards are as hard as other sports. First you must have the right speed for the air you want to do, if you want to do a high air you must have a lot of speed. If you want to do a small air, you need less speed. When you come to the quarter you must be facing the ramp and looking where you are gone take off. You must bend your knees and when you are approaching the coping, you have to jump in that same direction. Bend your knees and make the grab that you want. Start to look toward where you want to land, you must always face this way. Keep your knees bent and as soon as you touch the ramp straighten up again. And keep practicing, don’t give up! Enjoy the jumps and I hope it works out!
1. Make sure you have enough speed.
2. Face the ramp and look for a place to take off.
3. Bend your knees and when approaching the coping, JUMP!
4. Bend your knees again and grab your board.
5. Look out for a place to land. 6. Keep your knees bent and land.
7. Never give up, enjoy the jumps!